Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's Official...the 2010 National MultiColor Stallion

Toad Hill's Spots and Dots -

2010 National All Star Champion Multi-Color Stallion/Gelding Under

Spots and Dots, 29", was shown as a yearling for the first time this year.
He was also shown in Bred, Owned and Shown by Exhibitor (BOS) placing 3nd in National All Star 2010, the Reserve National All Star winner should be Little Dove, also owned by Toad Hill.
For me that is quite a feat, since I am not a professional trainer. I have learned by trial and error to show horses, have very little time outside of work to train, clip my own horses and show them myself. I have never felt comfortable in open classes so when I discovered this class I thought I would try it. I can show my horses against a more level field with other owners who raise and show their own horses. Yeah BOS classes.



Spots and Dots now has a full brother, yet to be named. If I do not sell Spots and Dots I may show both in Produce of Dam and Get of Sire, yes I have a third foal sired by Fancy Pants.

UPDATE: 2011 - Spots will come in 2nd to my other stallion: Foxfire's Picture Perfect and he and Goblin will be National Champions of Produce of Dam for Toad Hill's Kiss Me Kate and also National Champion in Owned, Bred and Shown by Exhibitor Stallions Under.

Sire: Boones Buckeroo Fancy Pants - 29.50" , Sired by Boones Little Buckero Megabucks (HOF) out of A A Fancy Girl
Dam: Toad Hill's Kiss Me Kate - 30.25"
  •  2007 National All Star Champion Multi-Color Mare Under
  • Shown to win  201007 National Champion All Star Produce of Dam for Willow-
Kate's Sire: Toad Hill's Oreo

Kate's Dam: Toad Hill's Wind in the Willows
  • 2002 National All Star Champion Multi-Color Mare Over
  • 2010 National All Star Champion Produce of Dam
  • 2011 Reserve National All Star Champion Produce of Dam
Thanks to

Franke Photo Design, LLC
608-436-2530
http://www.yourhorsepics.com/
Who took these photos at the H. A. M. E. this summer. I was extremely happy with the way their photos turned out.


No comments: