Monday, June 30, 2008

A Class Act

This blog item has been on my mind for quite a few months. August 18/19, 2007 I exhibited at the North Eastern Wisconsin Miniature Horse Club (N.E.W.) show at Shawano, WI. There was one single thing that made this show stand out over all the other shows I had attended that year, the show catalog. Well maybe I have the wrong term. I have put in several pdfs to show the catalog. You will need to have Adobe reader installed for these links to work.

Catalog Cover Page
Welcome Page
Sample Entry Page
Sample Ad and Member Application Page
Miniature Horse Standard
Social Hour Announcement

Well done N. E. W. Miniature Horse Club, this catalog is outstanding.

It
would be wonderful if other clubs could do something similar. I know it takes a lot of work, planning, money and effort but it was well worth it to me as an exhibitor to have. It also makes me want to come back and show again there.


This seems to be a very active, fun club to belong to. It's site is worth checking out and going to their show is fun. Also they have a charioteer as a member.

Thank you, thank you , thank you.!!

No comments: