2007-2008 Race Season:
November 10th &11th Gillette, WY
December 1st &2nd Glendo, WY
December 15th & 16th Dubois, WY
December 29 & 30 Hudson, CO
January 5th & 6th Douglas, WY
January 26th & 27th Torrington, WY
February 2nd & 3rd Riverton, WY
February 16th & 17th Saratoga, WY
March 1st & 2nd Riverton, WY(State Championships)
Please note that the club listed below is having website problems, so some of the links (suchs a photos are not working, but may get corrected).
Or go to the World Championships of Cutter& Chariot Racing Association and check out their 2007-2008 schedule of events. These occur in Wyoming, Utah, Idaho and Nevada:
- November 15 & 16 2007 - Wells Nevada invitational
- December 8 2007 - Ogden Utah Golden Spike Event Center Play day benefit race. Any one that wants to enter a team contact Jay Hancock 801-732-8618, Rick Johnson 435-245-0127, Tony Greaves 801-301-2845 Dick Gibson 731-0432 before draw on November 30, 2007. (Bear River, Beehive, Skyline, Wasatch slopes)
- December ?, 2007 - Idaho assn. National North & National South Play day. Teams that want to enter contact DelRay Page 208-745-8597 before December ?, 2007.
- January 5 & 6 -Afton Wyoming Homestead Log Home Builders and the All American Cutter Race Association first annual ($10,000 added) Cutter Race invitational for more information Contact Kelly Garland 307-883-2231or Connie Titensor 307-884-8985
- February 15& 16 2007 - Shiners day Invitational Jackson Hole Wyoming Proceeds from this race benefits shiners hospitals and people that need there help. Teams come from all different association to participate and help this worthy cause.
- February 23 & 24 2008 -Utah State Chariot Racing Championship in Ogden Utah at the Golden Spike Event Center.
- March 1 & 2 2008 -Wyoming State Chariot Racing Championship in Rock Springs, Wyoming.
- March 1 & 2 2008 -Idaho State Chariot Racing in Idaho Falls at the Sandy Downs racetrack.
World Championships Cutter & Chariot Racing Association
- March 22, 23 28, 29, and 30 2008 at the Golden Spike Event Center in Ogden Utah.Come witness the heart pounding excitement of a real horse powered drag race. This is continues excitement a race will be run every 5 minutes and over 30 races a day!
Some of these events do include miniature horses racing.