Monday, November 14, 2011

Just What I Need, Another Stallion

So one day I was online and noticed that Sally Stephens of Mini Bucks in Cambridge, Illinois was selling out. In addition I was going through an Overo Phase.
What do you mean Overo Phase?
I decided I would like to bred a perfect Frame Overo. I had already purchased Foxfire's Picture Perfect, but here in practically my backyard was another opportunity to get a frame overo stallion.
So this post is to introduce Mini Bucks Avalanche.
AMHA, AMHR registered, foaled 5/6/2009 this two year old stallion has already been bred to two Toad Hill mares for 2012 foals.
Avalanche is 33" tall and his pedigree is shown below the next photo. Avalanche's sire, Colorworlds Neon Knight is also the sire of one of my other stallions, Toad Hill's Rust Spot.
You should see how nicely Avalanche has matured, he trots around here with his head held high and that beautiful archy neck. I am really very happy with him.

Oh, did I mention also that I bought a frame overo filly also from Sally, shes in the next post.
.
 
Winter Knight MMR 32.5" AMHA
SIRE: Colorworlds Neon Knight 33" AMHA/AMHR Red Roan Overo
Sunkit Golden Girl 30" AMHA
Mini Bucks Avalanche
Oh Cisco 33.5" AMHA/AMHR Black Overo
Circle S Cisco's Kid 32" AMHR/AMHA Sorrel Overo
Jumpin Miss No Flash 35.75" Bay
DAM: Mini Bucks Midnight Sky 34" AMHA/AMHR Black
S Bar P's Missy Mistry of Marion 33" AMHA/AMHR
 
 
 
Sire: Colorworlds Neon Knight 33" sired by Winter Knight MMR out of Sunkist Golden Girl.
Dam: Mini Bucks Midnight Sky, 34" sired by Circle S Cisco's Kid, 32" (Sired by Oh Cisco, 33.5" out of Jumpin Miss No Flash, 35.75") out of S Bar P's Missy Misty of Marion, 33".

UPDATE May, 2012
Avalanche is a daddy...he was bred to two mares in 2011, both had foals on the same day.

Sorry but this first photo was in the barn and the filly moved.

Toad Hill's Toni Terrific had a filly.









Toad Hill's Kiss Me Kate had a colt sires by Avalance shown below.

No comments: