Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Call For Discussion

I would like to collaborate with anyone out there that is considering building a chariot for the AMHR chariot class. As you read my posts you can see I have an interest in this topic and would like to have one built for me.

I need to find out where and how much the fiberglas shells are. Who makes them?
I need to learn more about resources where parts can be purchased, I know some and may include a list in a later post.

After reading Mr. Walsh's article, looking at many that are currently out there, I think I can design one and get one built this year.

I may have even found where I can purchase a harness for my purposes.
You are welcome to either email me directly or comment on my blog with what you have done, are doing now or plan to do in the future.

No comments: