Sunday, May 26, 2013

Driving Team - Frame Overos

Mini Bucks Chasing Rainbows and Mini Bucks Avalanche are now my new driving team.  They were trained by "Squirt" down in Arthur. He does a great job, and has trained a number of my minis...both ones he bought from me and now others when I need the help.
This is the most recent team. I loaned Squirt my breaking chariot and if we do not sell this team at the Arthur sale, June 8th....they might very well become a chariot team.

The filly who is 3 years old is the one with the black ears and black tail.


They look like they need more work to get in the right condition. This winter they did very little but just hang around in the nasty weather.

Just imagine this team in their blue harness that I used for Toad Hill's Lincoln Award and Toad Hill's Balrige Award (photo below) pulling a black chariot!!

No comments: