Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Header Photos




So I don't have all my photos since my computer is visiting my daughter's and I have her computer. Anyway, the photo at the top of this page (at least for now) have four horses who are (from left to right):




  • Toad Hill's BNW Ribbet (2001 National All Star Champion Multi-Color Mare)


  • Ribbet's sister: Toad Hill's Wind in the Willows (2002 National All Star Champion Multi-Color Mare)


  • Willows' son: The Phantom of Toad Hill (2006 National All Star Champion Multi-Color Stallion)


  • Willow with next son: Toad Hill's Paint Me Picasso (2008 National All Star Ten Multi-Color Stallion - 2nd place)


Actually 2008 was a very good year...photos will eventually go up for three 2008 National All Star Champions in Multi-Color and All Star Champion Produce of Dam.



No comments: